Profile Network MAIN
I write here for myself to keep my thoughts organized about my personal uneventful life and everything else in between. I speak Engrish for the most part. So if you're a judging close minded asshole or excessively annoying grammar nazi - fuck you, shut up and go away. This is my place, my rules. Keep your shoes on.
Saturday, March 4, 2017 @ 1:25 AM
1 NOTES comment


& I realized happy dreams only makes me less happy when I wake up...
I should have never had happy dreams to begin with...
Because after all, a dream that is granted
Can't be called a real dream at all.

You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you don't have one
Because you're living in a world that you're best forgotten
 When you're thinking you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

I tend to forget about the times we had 
 And now it doesn't matter cause I felt so sad
 I've been disconnected
You're so distant

You know the lies they always told you
And the love you never knew
What's the things they never showed you
That swallow the light from the sun inside your room...

Yeah, she wants to tear you down
And she leaves without a sound
It's like falling backwards into no one's arms
 You're a bullet through my soul
And I'll never let you know

You know you'll never be taken 
Your love will never be taken now 
I know you're tired of waking 
I know you're tired of waking up

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's surreal how everything feels different, like so much has happened and nothing can be as it was. That you aren't as you were. Then after one thought on another sleepless night you're right back where you were years ago, as if no time has past outside of that moment. I guess you can change the strings, but some rhythms will just keep playing out.

There's a sense of solace seeing that you're still you, for better or worse, as I am.

-s

March 10, 2017 at 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

{H o m e}