Profile Network MAIN
I write here for myself to keep my thoughts organized about my personal uneventful life and everything else in between. I speak Engrish for the most part. So if you're a judging close minded asshole or excessively annoying grammar nazi - fuck you, shut up and go away. This is my place, my rules. Keep your shoes on.
Wednesday, March 30, 2016 @ 7:05 AM
0 NOTES comment
There are things that are thought of as fantasies,
merely because they are far away.
 That is how it is in the world of stars.
Just as it is with people who are too beautiful,
they disappear easily.

But now that I've come to this point,
I find we're even farther away from each other than ever.

You were her everything, but she,
was just one part of your everything.

You've never been unable to see her when you wanted to,  right?
But when she really needed you, she was always alone.

Because anyhow, 
I'm a woman that isn't even in anyone's memory...



A woman, you see,
no matter how ordinary she is,
can become a queen. 

And no matter what a precious woman she is,
she can become a maid —

Depending on how she's treated...
by the person she loves.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,