Profile Network MAIN
I write here for myself to keep my thoughts organized about my personal uneventful life and everything else in between. I speak Engrish for the most part. So if you're a judging close minded asshole or excessively annoying grammar nazi - fuck you, shut up and go away. This is my place, my rules. Keep your shoes on.
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 @ 7:16 AM
0 NOTES comment



月の詩



輝いた真っ白なTシャツ 

水しぶきに浮かぶ虹

ぼんやりと見つめてる空を

いくつもの風が遊ぶ



何もないことが二人だけの幸せだった



誰よりも深く 心まで溺れて

今もこの場所で 君だけを見つめて

二度と戻らない 夢ならば壊して

忘れられなくて もう一度逢い



たい 蜃気楼を重ねて

君の影、拾い集め



時計の針を止めたままで待ち続ける



眠れない夜もため息の朝も

君の大好きな月の詩を



いつからか遠く体まで離れて

今はこの場所に僕だけを残して

ずっと変わらない二人だと信じた

あの頃のようにもう一度、愛した…





I told you, you'd give up on me.

I'm alive but not living. The other day I read something like "She was smart, until she fell in love." I instantly thought well fuck me and fuck pretty words and empty promises. I just want to erase myself and life for a while. I think that's what I'm doing. Because now that I think back about all the little things and observed myself from how helpless I was, I can see clearly people treated me like shit despite all their pretty little lies and I let them because I wanted so badly for it to be. But then again sometimes (as much as I try not to) I think back and I can't help but feel a bit bitter. Those who claimed I am everything but turned their back on me; it turns out I don't think too much of them either after analyzing all thats happened. I was disillusioned by all their bullshit, being treated like shit and taken for granted because I don't play the game like every girl should? I guess its true that people don't appreciate what they have and only covet what they can't or don't have; being addicted to the chase. It's all just an ego boost if the person wins. It's disgusting. I honestly thought I was smarter than that but I was just buried under the illusion of a grandiose image. 

Seriously.
I. felt. so. fucking. stupid.
and maybe I generally am.
But I didn't think I was this insignificant.
I've made myself easily disposable.
Fuck me.

Well, it's 7am and can't sleep anymore. I'm slowly losing track of my life, but maybe I'll start pouring all my emo whining rants here again to keep myself sane. Because I don't know where I am anymore.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,