Profile Network MAIN
I write here for myself to keep my thoughts organized about my personal uneventful life and everything else in between. I speak Engrish for the most part. So if you're a judging close minded asshole or excessively annoying grammar nazi - fuck you, shut up and go away. This is my place, my rules. Keep your shoes on.
Saturday, July 5, 2014 @ 4:51 PM
1 NOTES comment


I hate myself for still dreaming of us only
to wake up to this sickening empty feeling.

It says a silent but hurt expression, doesn't it?
Haven't you ever been hurt?
Maybe you don't know because you're always on the other side?

Then let me tell you how it feels.
Not being able to sleep or eat are just the obvious basics.




Falling asleep and waking up are hell too.
Because you can't figure out how you and
the person you love are to become strangers.

You can't even complain to other people.
Because they may badmouth him. So, you cry alone.

It’s ended, you've broken up, but only memories of love come to mind.
But, the more you do that, the longer it takes to erase those memories.
So to a person who’s been left, 365 days are spent in the process of breaking up.




But the thing that really hurts, is that the other
person doesn't even seem to be thinking of you
It feels like it’s just you that can’t let go.

That person seems to have forgotten all about you and is just happy.

All you want to do is die, but you can't die either.
Because you might never… see that person again.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Donna!!!~

July 17, 2014 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

{H o m e}