Profile Network MAIN
I write here for myself to keep my thoughts organized about my personal uneventful life and everything else in between. I speak Engrish for the most part. So if you're a judging close minded asshole or excessively annoying grammar nazi - fuck you, shut up and go away. This is my place, my rules. Keep your shoes on.
Monday, January 9, 2017 @ 11:54 PM
0 NOTES comment






Living a reckless life is a way to abuse yourself.
It's worse than committing suicide.
It's like killing yourself slowly.
All abuse can become amusing in its own way.


Somewhere deep inside my heart
I ask myself how long I'm going to keep this life up.


Although I've been forsaken 
I wondered how long it will take to be completely disowned.
It's already happening...
Maybe today's the day or maybe tomorrow.







Labels: , , , , , , , ,