Profile Network MAIN
I write here for myself to keep my thoughts organized about my personal uneventful life and everything else in between. I speak Engrish for the most part. So if you're a judging close minded asshole or excessively annoying grammar nazi - fuck you, shut up and go away. This is my place, my rules. Keep your shoes on.
Friday, May 20, 2016 @ 4:26 PM
0 NOTES comment


Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.



She's crying.
She's holding it in.
She's raising her head.
She's smiling painfully. 

“No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.” ― Haruki Murakami

Why did I recognize you?
Why did I approach you?
You, whom I can't leave...
Even if I leave you behind and walk away...
All I see is you.
Those painful words you said one day...
If we'd never met each other
would it have been more painful?

Labels: , , , , ,