Profile Network MAIN
I write here for myself to keep my thoughts organized about my personal uneventful life and everything else in between. I speak Engrish for the most part. So if you're a judging close minded asshole or excessively annoying grammar nazi - fuck you, shut up and go away. This is my place, my rules. Keep your shoes on.
Sunday, September 29, 2013 @ 5:29 PM
0 NOTES comment
I think about everything involving us all the time and despite what you think that I'm just impulsive and caught up in my illusions, I'm not. I think about us realistically from the first moment we met, all our time and moments together from all angles. We can work this out. I just wish you haven't forgotten the person you fell in love with and how in awe and breathless they made you. How their presence alone made you feel and the warm feeling of comfort that only the other person can provide. I cannot see myself with anyone else, you are above everyone past, present and future.

I just wish we can talk it all over without you hanging up on me. Everything hurts in this situation we are in, but for the sake of us and we owe it to ourselves and the other person to talk everything through like adults without fighting and stay open minded. Lets drop all our preconceptions and stubbornness behind so we can both think straight and not be so set in our own ways that we can't make any progress or change.


I just we can see each other and I know physically in person we can feel love from each other's presence. It's easier to show our love and care and comfort the other person in person. I just wish we can leave this all behind and just hug and make up. The most important thing to me is you, Fights and small discontents can never beat you... Remember how we said we can never stay mad at each other for more than a day after we sleep it off together because we know the other person is above all the fights we have at the moment. People are capable of change if they love something and some one enough. And it won't feel forced nor will there be any hesitation to do so for the other person. I don't regret it. And for you, I won't regret it.

I really can't see my life anymore or a future anymore. Not without you by my side. I'll wait until you come around. You said you love me and I'm still the most significant. I hope your anger dies down so we can talk it over without you ignoring me or avoiding me or hanging up on me. We owe ourselves and to each other that much to make it work. You can't claim to love someone the most you've ever have in your life and not give it a single chance.

Don't take advantage of the distance and do this to me. It's only continuously hurting you and me. Being better about everything and running away is easy. I do that myself, but I'll never turn my back or run away from you. We're the exception, remember. I hope you don't forget that. Think back on all our promises and aspirations. What we saw and see in each other. Sure things may change when we forget the amazing person we fell in love with in the first place, but in the end, all you have to do is think clearly and remember all that we are. I think about you all the time, I don't need the same. It's lonely where you are, come back down to me.



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,