Profile Network MAIN
I write here for myself to keep my thoughts organized about my personal uneventful life and everything else in between. I speak Engrish for the most part. So if you're a judging close minded asshole or excessively annoying grammar nazi - fuck you, shut up and go away. This is my place, my rules. Keep your shoes on.
Saturday, September 28, 2013 @ 6:05 AM
0 NOTES comment
Stupid me to believe in stupid you.
Theres no such things such as fairytales is there...

It was all just pretty words and empty proises.
You never loved me because
you don't even know what love is
otherwise you wouldn't be doing this to me.
If anything you sad was true.

Take the time to talk about it.
Think a lot and live without it.

I feel like such a fucking toy
another head over heels idiot.
Its always the people we love
the most that hurts us the most.

Was it fun destroying me all over again?



I thought I lost you somewhere
But you were never really ever there at all

And I want to get free
Talk to me
I can feel you falling
And I wanted to be
All you need
Somehow here is gone

I am no solution
To the sound of this pollution in me, yeah
And I was not the answer

So forget you ever thought it was me, yeah




I just want to drown.
This is a living nightmare.
I don't want to wake up to this.





But you take all your lies
And wish them all away




And my voice, never to reach you, changes into a sad song,,,
I can never reach you, it's exactly how you want it to be.












Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,